Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just A Random Post

What if for simply once we all determined to go about our day sharing, and simply seeking, favorable messages? If we treated this life as a gift, although not as our period, and surrendered the snark and sarcasm. I wonder if it could become infectious, if we spent only one day in this way.

When we were going through a rough spot some time back, my husband was given a book called 'Going to Pieces Without Falling Apart' written by Mark Epstein. I believe it had been given to him, or advocated, in his course towards attempting to locate some inner peace, by a buddy. I have yet to make it to the finish of the novel with this second effort; my head might be too set in its Western methods for thinking. Epstein's emphasis on only opening ourselves to the concept of approval, and letting go of looking for responses, is something I do not agree with, or perhaps I simply do not comprehend it completely, yet.

His words have settled into my subconsciousness and they can be clearly changing the manner I see others in my own entire life while I am not yet effective at using them to myself. I met with Careen for several days in Paris. We hadn't communicated in ten days, and had not seen each other in two months. The shortage of communication was just because he does not see any immediate need to do so, and does not have a cell phone at that time. I find it frustrating and capturing that he is able to disconnect from life so readily. In a way, there is an old time love story to it. My issue is that I take the tension heavy within my heart that it all really could fall apart within an instant. Excited to listen to my mother tongue, and bewildered, I turned to see him standing next to me. Since I had the only essential he'd been waiting to enter the building. My heart fluttered, a my face was washed over by a smile, and every anxiety that something occurred to him was gone. His eyes lit up, and he explained "you figured me out, my beloved."

Thus, perhaps, only possibly, accepting what we cannot comprehend is the best technique for understanding it?

Sorry for posting something irrelevant in this blog. I just had to voice it out...

1 comment:

  1. Hallo - Es ist gut, wie interessante Inhalte zu lesen. Ich stimme mit vielem, was hier geschrieben steht, und ich werde wiederkommen.
    Nochmals vielen Dank für die Buchung so große Lektüre !! Um weitere relevante Informationen finden Sie hier
    Sedumoxal
    Abnehmen mit Sedumoxal

    ReplyDelete