Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Metabolic Cooking Review

Metabolic Cooking

Metabolic Cooking Review

So for the past few days I've been comparing the two healthy cookbooks Metabolic Cooking and Flavilicious Cooking without actually writing an actual Metabolic Cooking review on each cookbook. How can I actually forget to do that? It just dawned on me that I should really write a detailed Metabolic Cooking review with my personal recommendation.

If you’ve read my previous blog posts, then you should have a rough idea of what this cookbook is about. However, I will just give a brief introduction for the sake of first-time readers in my blog so that you’ll know what I’m actually talking about.

What Is Metabolic Cooking

It is a collection of healthy cookbooks written by Karine Losier and her husband, Dave Ruel. You will be getting more than 15 ebooks and guides actually, however the main ones are only 9. The 9 main ebooks are;
  • Breakfast
  • Sides
  • Snacks
  • Smoothies
  • Chicken & Poultry
  • Pork
  • Fish & Seafood
  • Red Meat
  • Vegetarian
You will be getting over 250 recipes that will help to increase your metabolism and speed up your body's ability to burn fat. Karine Losier and her husband claims that the recipes are designed with ingredients that will rev up your metabolism.

Besides being healthy and nutritious, their Metabolic Cooking recipes are also tasty and simple to prepare. Therefore, you do not have to cook separate meals for your family as you can actually prepare them foods using the same recipes. Don't believe that healthy fat-burning foods can be tasty and simple to prepare? Watch this video below;


Are you convinced now that their recipes are really easy to prepare? So anyway, if you're wondering if I've used it or not. The answer is YES!

  My Metabolic Cooking Review Final Experience


As I've mentioned before in my earlier blog posts, I was given a free copy of Metabolic Cooking by my cousin. I was really impressed with it right after I began to read their ebook. If you didn't know, it is actually a digital book, so you can save it on your computer or even mobile phone. I saved them right into my ipad so that I can refer to them anytime when I need them.

I really like alot of their recipes. The prominet ones are the Fat Torching Spanish Rice (yes, I'm an Asian and Asians love Rice!), Choco-Peanut Butter Oat Muffins and Metabolic Salmon Cakes.

I don't really use the recipes for all of my meals, but it's safe to say that I use their recipes 80% of the time when I do meal-prep. This cookbook have definitely made it easier for me to meal-prep.

I really recommend you to get it if you need a cookbook that is creative and healthy. Do not forget to read my blog often as I'll also be writing a detailed review about Flavilicious cooking, which is an alternative for Metabolic Cooking Review.



5 comments:

  1. Metabolic Cooking - Fat Loss Recipes

    The 9 part cookbook that will teach you how to make your own tasty fat torching meals that will once and for all give you the opportunity to get the results and the body you deserve!

    Find 250 quick and easy "Metabolicious" recipes to prepare:

    Breakfast
    Snacks
    Sides
    Smoothies
    Red Meat
    Pork
    Chicken & Poultry
    Fish & Seafood
    Vegetarian

    Metabolic Cooking makes fat loss taste a lot better and will make you a lot simpler! This is a must-have in your kitchen.

    http://ebaykart.us/metaboliccook

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 9 part cookbook that will teach you how to make your own

    tasty fat torching meals that will once and for all give you the

    opportunity to get the results and the body you deserve!

    Find 250 quick and easy "Metabolicious" recipes to prepare:

    Breakfast
    Snacks
    Sides
    Smoothies
    Red Meat
    Pork
    Chicken & Poultry
    Fish & Seafood
    Vegetarian

    Metabolic Cooking makes fat loss taste a lot better and will make

    you a lot simpler! This is a must-have in your kitchen.

    http://ebaykart.us/metaboliccook

    ReplyDelete

  3. Today I was searching for a Health Blog which gives me detailed information about beauty tips for face and how to get fairer skin overnight and finally I find this awesome content with helping material. So I also recommend you to visit Healthgardeners for reading More.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for sharing guide.I love your blog which have great information.My passion is reading and searching. So, Today i read many blogs about prp injection for hair loss. and hair removal treatment.I recommend to all of you to read this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete